BCM Controls is adept at providing unique solutions that work and are easy to operate. From initial evaluation, through design, installation, and on-going service, BCM Controls is prepared to be your Security partner, offering solutions including:
- IP and Analog Access Control / Video Systems
- Access Control and CCTV Systems
- Integrated Security and Building Management Systems
- Homeland Security
- Wireless Networking / Community Surveillance
- Intelligent Video Tracking
- Command and Control Centers
- IP Video Networking
- Design Build and Custom Solutions
- Full Service and Maintenance
- Internet and Wide Area Network (WAN) based solutions
- Operator training
From the initial phase of a project, BCM determines the specific needs and demands of a site and delivers a comprehensive scope and competitive proposal. Optimum products are selected based on customer needs rather than what BCM wants to sell. Once awarded a project, a BCM Project Manager works with a versatile and experienced team to generate detailed designs, including hardware submittals/as-builts and software sequences of operation. Construction Engineers supervise all aspects of the installation, check out and commissioning of the system. At project completion, BCM’s Service Department provides worry-free warranty coverage as well as various Service Agreement options.
Some providers focus on product functionality from the start, and are ready to quote a price immediately. The problem is that you risk ending up with a solution that does not match your needs.
BCM is committed to:
- Identifying your needs first
- Working closely with your staff
- Mapping out a solution that fits your requirements.
BCM Controls is dedicated to your success by designing, installing and supporting optimal solutions. BCM continues to deliver on this key commitment and welcomes the opportunity to discuss your Security needs.